Here's what our clients say
- Cubiks has engaged Quadrangle Consulting in an Agent capacity for the past seven years, for the Indian market. Quadrangle Consulting has provided our clients with highly efficient and qualitative implementation support and solutions over that period. Quadrangle Consulting’s commitment to quality, its diligence in keeping abreast of product developments, and its insights into local market trends have always been qualities that Cubiks values in its partners, including QC.
- I have been associated with 'Quadrangle Consultants' since its inception 15 years ago and have been most impressed with the professionalism and sense of client commitment demonstrated by Jyoti Grover and her team. The team has been able to straddle different areas of Human Resources and each of them in depth, thereby demonstrating bandwidth superior to many other consulting organisations that I have been associated with as a client over several years. The approach of Jyoti and her team is refreshing and pragmatic and they have this unique ability to cut down on the jargon and come to the core of the issue that needs to be addressed. This they have done with exemplary insight and a deep understanding of relevant frameworks. I wish Jyoti and her team at Quadrangle all the very best in the years ahead.
- While we started our association with QC few years back as a campus hiring assessment , it has grown stronger and stronger over the years. Our engagement with QC has spanned across HR realms from Talent Acquisition to performance and talent management streams. It is a pleasure working with QC, they have strong conceptual offering and can strongly balance customization, offer flexibility in design and build, aligned to the global diverse workforce needs. Truly appreciate their quick turnaround and partnership mindset which sets them apart.
- We recently engaged with Quadrangle to dive deep into the key foundations of how the personalities and learned behaviors drives performance, as well as how talent should be assessed, coached and groomed to become part of a growing pool of Future Leaders. My entire team was extremely impressed and inspired to learn and probe with the Quadrangle trainer who was extremely professional and highly engaging.What was even more impressive is the simplicity of the assessment, complexity of the intelligence built into the tools and the eye opening outputs. The delivery, quality, engagement and support extended to my team was exceptional. I trust that this may be the best investment we ever made and we would definitely recommend them without second thoughts.
- Quadrangle provided us an experience and service well differentiated from conventional consulting firms as they restrained from offering approaches (early on) to some of the people challenges that we faced in our business. They are quite effective at identifying the not-so-obvious cause/triggers for such organizational challenges and designing tools which were very effective at addressing our challenges, measurably.
We have engaged with Quadrangle for past three years in talent assessments, especially MRA and Development Centres for identification of Future Leaders. I have very high level of professional satisfaction and confidence in team Quadrangle. They use the most efficient and current tools and methods. Their commitment to quality and their insights are commendable. The team is highly qualified and constantly keeps abreast of best processes. Amazing value for investment.
Featured Products and Services
Key PeopleOur team of psychologists and behavioral scientists are qualified to provide cogent and comprehensive consulting advice on a wide spectrum of human resources strategy.
A graduate in Psychology with a degree in Law and an MBA with a specialisation in HR and Organisational Behaviour, Jyoti Grover founded Quadrangle Consulting in 2001 with a focus on behavioural assessment and development.
With a Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Psychology and a Master’s Degree in Psychology with a specialisation in Organisational Behaviour, Radhika Bhalla manages the psychometric and behavioural research verticals at Quadrangle Consulting.
We bring new perspective and a versatile view to almost all projects . Our latest innovation - MINDSPHERE – a validated , highly predictive tool to assess lateral thinking . We are currently grappling with client requests around testing of “intelligence” and “inclusion of right brained talent in strategic roles”
We are engaged with several sales and HIPO assessments at present . Our focus is on creating a process that is is predictive and efficient.
We are deeply engaged in conducing research and developing a service line around "Talent Co-creation” - an integrated model of career management.